The easiest way to exit is by selling your Bricks on the BrickX Platform.Additionally, every 5 years, all Brick Holders of a particular property investment will be given the opportunity to vote to continue the BrickX property investment, or sell the property. Should the property be sold, Brick Holders receive their share of any net proceeds. Read more in our Education Centre: Selling Bricks and Realising Capital Returns.
How investing with BrickX works
A smart, affordable way to invest in the property market.
How it works
A Brick represents a fraction of a property
We hand-pick quality properties and divide them into 10,000 Bricks
Choose the Bricks you want to buy or let us choose for you with Smart Invest
Invest and monitor your portfolio
Earn any net rental income in proportion to how many Bricks you own
Earn any capital returns in line with property price changes when you sell your Bricks
Two ways to invest
when Bricks are bought and sold
A smart, simple way to invest
Our specialist property team will take care of all the hard work so you can sit back and watch your portfolio grow.
Simply start by choosing how much you’d like to invest.
- Properties are chosen based on their growth potential
- Our aim is to generate returns that outperform the Australian property market. We measure this annually against the CoreLogic Home Value Index
- Choose how much you’d like to invest monthly via direct debit
- Ability to skip a month or cancel
- Receive regular updates on how your portfolio is performing
- Our specialist property team carefully select a range of high growth potential properties
- Set a monthly amount and Smart Invest buys and reinvests any distributions in Bricks that we expect to outperform the Australian residential property market. We measure this annually against the CoreLogic Home Value Index
- We'll take care of everything else and you'll receive your cut of the rent, after expenses, automatically reinvested
- As property prices change so does the value of your Bricks
- When the time comes, you can put your Bricks up for sale
How do I make money?
- As property prices change so does the value of your Bricks.
- Every 6 months properties are revalued so you can keep track of performance.
- Realise any capital returns by selling Bricks.
Monthly Rent Distributions
- Receive your share of any rent, after expenses, paid monthly.
- We'll take care of the hassles of managing the properties.
How do I exit & sell my Bricks?
Freedom to sell
You can list your Bricks for sale at anytime with BrickX. Simply set the sale price and the number of Bricks you’d like to sell. Other investors can then buy them. Learn other ways to exit
How fast do Bricks sell?
Since October 2016, the median time to sell Bricks is -h -m, based on member to member transactions. Learn more